Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast pork belly with pommes boulangre
- 2 pieces pork belly , about 16 x 12cm from the thin end (ask your butcher) , boned
- couple handfuls rock salt
- 4 garlic cloves , boiled for 5 minutes, drained and mashed
- 2 large handfuls sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 large handfuls parsley , roughly chopped
- 4 lemons , zested
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large onions , peeled and thinly sliced
- 24 thyme sprigs, leaves stripped
- 1.4kg potatoes , such as Maris Piper, Desire, or King Edward
- 600ml-1 litre fresh chicken stock
- 100g butter , softened
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?