Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast guinea fowl with chestnut, sage & lemon stuffing
- 1 small guinea fowl , about 1kg
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 50g soft butter
- 1 onion , unpeeled and thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 350ml strong chicken stock
- cranberry sauce, roast potatoes and vegetables , to serve
- 1 onion , chopped
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp chopped sage
- 50g walnuts , finely chopped
- 50g breadcrumbs
- zest 2 lemons
- tsp ground mace
- 100g cooked chestnuts , quartered
- 1 medium egg , beaten with a fork
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?