Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast grouse with blackcurrant & beetroot sauce
- 4 young grouse , legs removed and reserved
- 50g unsalted butter
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 large or 2 small shallots , finely chopped
- 4 slices pancetta
- 4 slices white country bread , buttered
- buttered spinach , to serve (optional)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 grouse legs (see above)
- 1 shallot , chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 thyme sprig
- 2 tbsp whisky
- 600ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 50g blackcurrants , topped and tailed
- 50g cooked beetroot , coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp crme de cassis
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?