Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast fore rib of beef with beetroot & horseradish
- 2 kg fresh, different coloured beetroots
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 5-6 kg quality fore rib of beef, French-trimmed, rolled and tied
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small handful freshly picked marjoram or parsley leaves
- 300 g crme frache
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 cm chunk fresh horseradish, peeled and grated, or 3 tablespoons from a jar
- 1 small handful freshly picked rosemary leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 good-quality anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- zest of 2 lemons
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?