Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast fish with chickpeas & ginger
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Thai 7- spice (we used Schwartz)
- very large knob root ginger (about 100g), peeled and finely chopped or grated
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 400g can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 white fish fillets, approx 175g each
- large handful coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?