Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast fillet of beef with shallots & mushrooms
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves , peeled, 4 crushed, 4 left whole
- 1 beef fillet , about 1.75kg
- 10 small shallots , peeled
- a small bunch rosemary , stems removed
- 350g mixed mushrooms , such as chanterelle, oyster and chestnut, halved or quartered if large
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?