Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast fillet of beef with shallot & mushroom sauce
- 1kg piece centre-cut beef fillets , trimmed
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 shallots , peeled and finely sliced
- 20 button mushrooms , finely sliced
- 75ml sherry vinegar
- 1 bottle fruity red wine , such as Rioja
- 1l good-quality beef stock
- 25g cold butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?