Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with savoury sauce
- 1.2kg maize-fed or free-range chicken
- 70g packet sliced prosciutto
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 small onion , peeled and quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 150ml dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove , peeled
- a small handful flatleaf parsley leaves, plus 1 tbsp extra chopped parsley to serve
- 175g chicken livers , trimmed if needed
- 4 anchovies , preferably salted and rinsed
- 50g Venetian soppressa or a soft tasty Italian salami , such as salami brianza, optional
- 1 lemon , finely grated zest and juice
- 4 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?