Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with salsa & garlic mash
- 6 chicken legs or 12 thighs, or a mixture of both
- 8 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- few bay leaves , plus extra for decorating, if you like
- 200g large, stoned green olives
- 2 small bunches flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped
- zest 2 oranges , juice 1 oranges
- juice lemon
- 2 red chillies , deseeded, finely chopped
- 3 tubs ready-made mashed potato from a supermarket, about 450g per pack
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?