Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with peppers & feta
- 1 garlic bulb, separated into cloves, 3 crushed, remainder left whole
- 2 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 lemons , juice of 1, the other cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken (about 1.6kg/3lb 8oz)
- 3 large red peppers , deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 3 small red onions , cut into wedges
- 4 large courgettes , cut into thick wedges
- 3 tbsp chopped mint , plus a few sprigs to serve
- 200g pack feta cheese , crumbled into chunks
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- crusty bread , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?