Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with leek, tarragon & goat's cheese stuffing
- 2 medium leeks , trimmed and washed
- 1 Spanish onion , trimmed and washed
- 85g unsalted butter , softened
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3-4 bushy sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- about 100g/4oz soft fresh goat's cheese (rindless) or ricotta
- 4 heaped tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- a large chicken , about 2.5kg/5lb 8oz
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?