Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with grappa
- 100g plain flour
- 2 good pinches saffron strands, crushed in a pestle and mortar
- 6 chicken breasts, with bone and skin on
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes , about 1.5kg/3lb 5oz peeled and cut into large chunks
- 150ml/ pint full-fat milk
- 140g taleggio cheese , broken into chunks
- 8 tbsp grappa (Italian brandy)
- 4 handfuls seedless red grapes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?