Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken with braised chicory & tarragon sauce
- 1 bunch tarragon , leaves chopped and stalks left whole
- 200g salted butter , softened
- 2 lemons , 1 whole, 1 zested and juiced
- 1 large free-range chicken , approx 1.5-1.8kg
- 200g leeks , trimmed, washed and roughly chopped
- vegetable oil
- 1 bunch thyme
- 100g shallots , sliced
- 150ml white wine
- 1l chicken stock
- 50g salted butter
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 yellow chicory , halved lengthways
- orange , juiced
- 500ml chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?