Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast chicken vinaigrette
- 140g unsalted butter , softened
- juice lemon
- small bunch sage , leaves only, roughly chopped
- whole chicken , about 1.6kg/3lb 8oz
- 1 head garlic , broken into cloves in the skins
- 600g small potatoes , scrubbed, cut in half if large
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red peppers halved and deseeded
- 200g baby plum tomatoes , skin slashed with a knife
- 300ml chicken stock
- 4 large courgettes , cut into large chunks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?