Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Young Hen Turkey with Pomegranate Sauce
- 1 young hen turkey (5 to 7 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, and
- mixed with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Large handful of fresh sage leaves with stems intact
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 cups bottled pomegranate juice
- 1 pomegranate (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons vin santo or port (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 490kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 153mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|