Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkeys With Rich Pan Gravy
- 2 turkeys (10 to 12 pounds each), neck and giblets discarded
- 3 cups kosher salt (do not use regular table salt)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 unpeeled medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 unpeeled medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|