Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey with Vidalia Cream Gravy
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 large rib celery, chopped
- 7 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- One 12- to 16-pound Brined Turkey made with Honey and Allspice Brine
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Vidalia Cream Gravy
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 76kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|