Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey with Pomegranate Glaze
- 6 cups water
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 11- to 12-pound turkey; neck, heart, and gizzard reserved
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses*
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 10 fresh mint sprigs
- 3 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?