Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1 (15- to 20-pound) whole turkey , fresh or thawed (reserve giblets and neck for sauce)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- 10 medium fresh sage leaves
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh marjoram
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 medium dried bay leaves
- 7 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms , torn into thin strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?