Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey with Jus, Gravy, or Giblet Gravy
- 1 roast turkey, giblets roasted in the pan with the turkey
- 3 tablespoons flour (for gravy) (45 milliliters)
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth or water (as needed if there are insufficient juices) (500 milliliters)
- 3 ounces cold butter, sliced (optional) (90 grams)
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?