Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey with Cream Gravy
- 1 (12-to 14-pound) turkey, neck and giblets (excluding liver) reserved for turkey stock
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- About 4 cups hot
- Melted unsalted butter if necessary
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Equipment: a 17- by 14-inch flameproof roasting pan with a flat rack; kitchen string; a 2-quart measuring cup or a fat separator
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?