Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey With Sage and Orange Gravy
- 1 12- to 14-pound whole fresh or frozen turkey, thawed
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 8 large oranges, scrubbed
- 1 large bunch fresh sage
- 3 heads garlic, cut crosswise in half
- 1 5.2- to 6.4-ounce package garlic-herb cheese spread (such as Boursin)
- 4 large carrots
- 3 small leeks, trimmed and rinsed, or 2 large onions, cut into quarters
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?