Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing and Gravy
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 links Italian sweet sausage, pork or turkey (optional)
- 2 medium onions, chopped (2 cups)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (2 cups)
- 3 cups chicken stock, canned or homemade
- 1/2 pound day-old white bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (5 cups)
- 1/2 pound day-old multigrain bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (5 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh sage, or 2 teaspoons dried ground sage
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 10- to 12-pound fresh turkey, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup oil, or 8 tablespoons butter, softened, for the turkey
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 turkey-size oven bag (available in supermarkets)
- 1/4 cup Madeira or port
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?