Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey With Paprika and Thyme
- 1 12- to 14-pound turkey, giblets removed
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 4 kitchen string (optional)
- 2 small carrots, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch-long strips
- 6 tablespoons medium yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?