Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey With Garlic, Sage, and Lemon
- 1 12- to 14-pound turkey, giblets removed
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 4 kitchen string (optional)
- 2 small carrots, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch-long strips
- 7 tablespoons medium yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?