Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey Breast for a Small Gathering
- 1 whole (double) bone-in turkey breast (4½ to 5 pounds)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1½ tablespoons fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|