Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Turkey Breast for Slicing
- One 5½- to 6-pound bone-in turkey breast
- 3 carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 ribs celery, trimmed and quartered
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 to 8 fresh sage leaves or 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 6 stems fresh thyme (each about 4 inches long)
- 2 stems fresh rosemary (each about 4 inches long)
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, optional
- 1 cup water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?