Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Trout and Vegetables with Horseradish Vinaigrette
- 1 pound small potatoes (such as red-skinned or fingerling), unpeeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges with some core intact
- 4 small shallots, halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 4-ounce trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?