Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Side of Salmon with Mustard, Tarragon, and Chive Sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's)
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 3 1/2- to 3 3/4-pound whole side of salmon with skin (about 1 1/2 inches thick at thickest part)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?