Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Salmon with Sweet Chipotle Glaze and Hominy Puree
- 3 chipotle chiles (about) from canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam or preserves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 6-to 7-ounce salmon fillets with skin (scant 1 inch thick)
- 1 15-ounce can hominy, drained, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Ingredient info: Chipotle chiles are dried, smoked jalapeos in a spicy tomato sauce called adobo; they're available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?