Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Salmon with Miso Glaze and Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1/4 cup good-quality teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 2 scallions, green and white parts separated, finely chopped
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets (about 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed, stringed
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?