Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Racks of Lamb with New Potatoes and Mint Pesto
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 3/4 pounds unpeeled new red potatoes (about 22 1 1/2-inch-diameter), scrubbed, quartered
- 2 racks of lamb (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds each), trimmed, frenched
- 2 cups (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Fresh mint sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?