Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Rack of Lamb with Fingerling Potatoes, Asparagus, and Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 1 1-pound rack of lamb, rib bones frenched
- 3 1/2 tablespoons tapenade, divided
- 1 small bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces fingerling potatoes (no larger than 1 inch in diameter), cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?