Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Rack of Lamb with Crushed Potatoes
- 10 Anya potatoes
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 6-bone rack of lamb, preferably organic
- Olive oil
- 1 handful of Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 small handful of garlic cloves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 2 glugs of olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 993kcal (50%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (119%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 97g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|