Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Quail with Apple and Calvados
- 8 quail
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small bunch of sage leaves
- 8 slices of pancetta, unrolled
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp raw or light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Calvados or applejack
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 665kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 190mg (63%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|