Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Potatoes with Sage and Orange
- 4 ¼ pounds King Edward, Yukon Gold or similar potatoes, Peeled and cut to the size of golf balls
- 8-9 garlic cloves, skins left on and squashed
- Peels of 2 oranges, cut into long thin strips
- A large bunch of fresh sage, leaves picked
- 6 tablespoons goose fat or olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 282kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|