Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork with Maple and Mustard Glaze
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|