Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork with Apricot and Shallot Stuffing
- 4 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (3 large)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb firm-ripe apricots (3 large), cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-lb) center-cut boneless pork loin roast (3 1/2 inches in diameter), not tied
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 500kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|