Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Tenderloin with Pears and Dried Apricots
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Ras el Hanout (click for recipe)
- 5 ripe pears, peeled, cored, each cut into 6 wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 9 ounces dried apricots, soaked in warm water 30 minutes, drained chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups canned beef broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1-pound pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (about 4 ounces), toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?