Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Apple-Green Chile Salsa
- 1 1 1/2- to 2-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium unpeeled Granny Smith apples, diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 4 1/2-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?