Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Loin with Pickled Caramelized Guavas
- 3 pounds fresh guavas, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 15 whole black peppercorns
- 3 whole cloves
- 9 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (or more) beef broth
- 1/4 cup sour orange juice or lime juice
- 1 5 1/2-pound bone-in pork loin roast
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?