Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Loin and Root Vegetables with Cracklings and Italian-Style Salsa Verde
- 1 8-bone pork rib roast (7 to 7 1/2 pounds), chine bone removed, rack of bones cut off in 1 piece and reserved
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 3- to 4-pound slab pork belly with rind (unsmoked bacon), trimmed to 1/2-inch thickness with rind intact, cut to same length as pork roast
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs, divided, plus more for garnish
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs, divided, plus more for garnish
- 6 fresh bay leaves, divided
- 10 medium white-skinned and/or red-skinned potatoes, peeled, halved
- 4 large parsnips, peeled, each cut diagonally into 3 or 4 long pieces
- 4 large carrots, peeled, each cut diagonally into 3 or 4 long pieces
- 3 large turnips, peeled, quartered
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?