Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Loin, Turnips, Garlic and Anchovies
- About 5½ pounds pork loin on the bone (you will want six chops out of it at the end): ask the butcher to leave the skin on, chine it but not score it
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 18 cloves of garlic with skin on, separated, roasted in the oven until soft and sweet, then squeezed out of their skins and mashed
- 1 small can anchovies in oil, drained and finely chopped
- A handful of capers (extra-fine if possible)
- A handful of curly parsley, chopped
- A healthy splash of extra virgin olive oil
- A splash of red wine vinegar
- 12 small or 6 large turnips, peeled and chopped, greens reserved
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 666kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 239mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|