Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Loin Stuffed with Rosemary, Bacon, and Onions
- ½ pound slab bacon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium onions, cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 cups 1-inch cubes crustless day-old French bread
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves removed and finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil or chicken broth, if necessary
- 1 center-cut boneless pork loin roast (about 4 pounds)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 628kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 41g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 162mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|