Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Pork Loin
- 1 (2½- to 3-pound) boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- ½ cup fresh bitter orange juice, or ¼ cup regular orange and 1.4 cup fresh lime juice
- ½ to 1 cup dry sherry or dry white wine
- 1 large onion, sliced into thick rings
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 441kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|