Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Partridge with Grapes in Sauternes
- 1½ cups Sauternes, or other sweet white wine
- 1 cup halved green seedless grapes
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp cold butter, diced
- 6 partridge breasts, removed from 6 whole partridges
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter, cut into 12 slices
- 12 sage leaves
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1312kcal (66%)|
|Total Fat 51g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 471mg (157%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|