Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Milk-Fed Baby Lamb
- ½ milk-fed baby lamb (15 to 20 pounds)
- 4 large cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5506kcal (275%)|
|Total Fat 582g (895%)|
|Saturated Fat 301g (1505%)|
|Cholesterol 740mg (247%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|