Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Lemon-Garlic Chicken with Green Olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, parsley, basil, and/or oregano
- Salt and freshly, ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/3-pound fryer chicken, cut up
- 25 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup pitted French green olives, rinsed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 451kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|