Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb with Tarragon-Mint Butter
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 6 1/2-pound leg of lamb with bone, well trimmed
- 1 tablespoon 1-inch-long very thin strips orange peel (orange part only)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 1/3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- Fresh tarragon and mint sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?