Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb with Salsa Verde
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup salted capers, soaked in cold water 30 minutes, or brined capers, drained, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 5 1/2-pound boneless leg of lamb, butterflied, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?